https://jsginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2022-New-Hires.png 627 1200 Patrice MacMillan https://jsginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JOHNSON-SERVICE-GROUP.png Patrice MacMillan2022-03-01 17:19:202022-03-01 17:19:20February 2022 New Hires
We are excited to introduce some new team members to the JSG family! Please join us in welcoming our newest employees and take a moment to learn a little bit more about each of them.
- I’m from Memphis, TN and recently in the past year relocated to Dallas, TX to be closer to the TX BBQ(partially true).
- My background is in national implementation for contingent on-site workforce solutions in the staffing space.
- I enjoy spending time with my spouse Chelsea and being outdoors with our fur baby Dior getting into anything that allows us to be physically active as a family.
- I’m a true fan of the game of football(not a cowboy’s fan by any stretch of the imagination for those wondering) and when I have free time, I enjoy attending spoken word performances around the city with Chelsea.
- I am a Die Hard Eagles and Phillies fan (Also a 76ers and Flyers fan)
- Prior to working at Johnson Service Group I was an Assistant Tournament Director at Perfect Game USA. (Baseball Scouting Organization)
- I graduated from Rowan University with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management
- I have a passion for making websites as a second source of income
- I love having a good time with family and friends
- I have a beautiful fiancé Chloe who works in a childcare facility, her future ambitions are to open her own daycare one day. I also have a stunning daughter (thank goodness to Chloe) who just turned two on the 15th of January. She’s a fantastic kiddo and I am glad to be her father!
- I started my career at a part-time gig during high school working for a call center where I worked retention for 24Hour Fitness. I was nominated for my consistent retention rate and that’s where my love of sales pretty much blossomed. I became a store manager for T-Mobile and managed roughly 5 employees when I was 20. I was #1 in the company in the month of March 2020 when COVID struck. I transitioned out of retail into the insurance world. I realized I loved the desk job life and it suited me well. I took an opportunity as a Territory Manager for an aspiring agent where we created a 12-month road map that consisted of 2 two sales teams (English, bilingual “Spanish”) and two offices in two states. The contract between my Agent and our appointed insurance company was changed dramatically and turned our business from “profitable” to “not profitable” and we sadly had to close our doors.
- I am pretty avid into Tech and find myself building small to medium size gaming rigs and selling them. I also am working on my own sales book “AACE Your Expectations” where I talk about the 4 key pillars to be a successful salesman within any industry.
- I am also working with a small startup that is reshaping the way we experience “workcations” and I game on occasion. Love reading! I mentor young aspiring entrepreneurs and help give them the tools to be successful, fills my cup!