As a JSG Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing Technical and recruitment services to our clients. The Technical Recruiter will locate and hire candidates via JSG's exclusive internal database, job boards, personal contact networks, and creative recruiting efforts.
A successful JSG Technical Recruiter spends their day:
- Recruiting candidates using a wealth of resources (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Bullhorn, etc.)
- Discovering, qualifying, and establishing relationships with candidates
- Clearly communicating job responsibilities, company culture and operations, and community to candidates
- Crafting a comprehensive verbal and written summary to accompany candidate submittals to the Business Development Manager (don't forget to highlight strengths and weaknesses!)
- Scheduling interviews and liaising between the candidate and Business Development Manager
- Performing reference checks on candidates prior to hire
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interview summaries
- Researching, analyzing, and presenting hiring statistics to management
Our recruiters work closely with the sales team to understand a client's culture, job requirements, and business relationship with JSG. As the main point of contact with candidates, our recruiters also build relationships with them to discover additional hiring opportunities.
We require our Technical Recruiters to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' recruiting experience, preferably Oil & Gas industry, or Engineering, IT, or Technical experience
- Must have an assertive "hunter" mindset
- Proven client facing experience, demonstrating sociability
- Proven experience with sourcing, qualifying, vetting, and submitting candidates
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and make connections throughout North America. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs. Which is why we have recently expanded our consulting services to include information technology consulting in addition to our wide array of staffing services.
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past six years, JSG has been named to a variety of prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists including: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest Canadian Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our nationwide teams. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k) and more.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.