As a JSG Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing high-volume Technical recruitment services to our clients while building and maintaining strong relationships both internally and externally. Our Recruiter’s develop strategic goals, utilize social media to build key candidate relationships, collaborating in a team, while maintaining extensive knowledge of current job market conditions.
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on Recruitment, Retention, and Contractor Relations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, enjoy creating and maintaining relationships, driven and accountable for a large and growing base of workers, employees and customers and be fiercely customer service oriented.
The successful candidate will contribute to the development of strong relationships, growth and increased productivity of the company. We are currently hybrid, 2 days at home, 3 days in office!
- Develop and execute strategies to gain target candidate intelligence
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing candidates and workers
- Provide excellent customer service and relevant industry knowledge
- Research & gain knowledge of client project initiatives as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Preparation and delivery of effective candidate proposals to clients
- Effectively manage candidate pipeline
- Execute service agreements and compliance documentation
- Complete onboarding paperwork and ensure contract and employment compliance
A successful Recruiter spends their day:
- Recruiting candidates using a wealth of resources (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Bullhorn, etc.)
- Discovering, qualifying, and establishing relationships with candidates
- Clearly communicating job responsibilities, company culture and operations, and community to candidates
- Crafting a comprehensive verbal and written summary to accompany candidate submittals to the Business Development Manager (don't forget to highlight strengths and weaknesses!)
- Scheduling interviews and liaising between the candidate and Business Development Manager
- Performing reference checks on candidates prior to hire
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current candidate information, activity records and interview summaries
- Researching, analyzing, and presenting hiring statistics to management
- Min. 1+ years' recruiting experience, preferably Engineering/Technical preferred
- Must have an assertive “hunter” mindset
- Customer service focused, people-first oriented with an insatiable need to create positive experiences
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
- Strong computer skills
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and make connections throughout North America. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs. Which is why we have recently expanded our consulting services to include information technology consulting in addition to our wide array of staffing services.
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past six years, JSG has been named to a variety of prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists including: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest Canadian Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our North American teams.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.