Johnson Service Group is currently seeking an experienced Cybersecurity & System Administrator to support our company and our 30+ offices across North America!
This position will be hybrid, going into the office 1-2 days' a week. We are open to the position reporting into either our Oakville, ON (Canada), Westmont, IL (USA), Haddon Heights, NJ (USA) or Atlanta, GA (USA) offices!
Major Responsibilities of Cybersecurity & System Administrator
- Manage multi-site LAN and WAN operations (Firewall, switching and routing)
- Lead in safeguarding JSG against IT security and privacy threats
- Routine security monitoring
- Implementing company-wide patching
- Vulnerability and patch management systems, Anti-Virus/Malware/Spam
- Plan, implement, maintain and enhance security measures and controls
- Tracking and follow up with high-risk phish-prone individuals
- Tracking and follow up on known vulnerabilities and internal mitigation
- Manage VMware virtual environment, Dell Servers, Cisco Meraki and ASA firewalls, Meraki Aps and switches
- Manage MS Azure cloud
- Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Strong documentation project management skills
- Regular privileged access and data sharing analysis
- Employee provisioning and de-provisioning support
- Helpdesk support in the local office ( 2nd and 3rd level support)
- Maintains hosted application and operating system software
- Manage office 365 tenant, JSG Intranet site and MS teams
- Provides support to and trains helpdesk team members
- Prepare training and support documents
- Monitor DR site and backup
- Perform any other duties assigned by the superior(s)
Extensive knowledge and practical experience with:
- Implementing and enforcing cybersecurity standards
- Creating and performing cybersecurity trainings
- Firewall (Cisco Meraki / ASA)
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems, including Windows 2019
- Understands issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN infrastructure, Firewall technologies, WAN, Internet routing & CISCO VPN etc.
- Understands network address management concepts, including IP sub-netting
- A security oriented, analytical and task oriented mindset
- Prior audit experience, A security or privacy certification
- Microsoft and VMware certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as contribute to the team.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and make connections throughout North America. JSG continues to work diligently to offer our clients and candidates world-class service and diversified offerings to fit their evolving needs. Which is why we have recently expanded our consulting services to include information technology consulting in addition to our wide array of staffing services.
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past six years, JSG has been named to a variety of prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists including: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest Canadian Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We are always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our nationwide teams. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k) and more.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.