Johnson Service Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Burlington, Ontario branch. This position is an integral part to our Canadian Accounting Management team. As a member of the back-office team, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for collecting and distributing weekly payroll documentation in an accurate and timely manner while maintaining confidential information and providing support to all branches of the Canadian team.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent analytical skills, accuracy
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a team-focused face pace work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Customer service focus results oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Excellent computer knowledge with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new applications.
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Flexible and can handle change in a positive fashion
- Experience with Microsoft GP
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Solid time management skills
- Strong investigative skills
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and continue to experience tremendous growth.
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past five years, JSG has been named to a variety of prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists including: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest Canadian Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We’re always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our nationwide teams.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.