https://jsginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JOHNSON-SERVICE-GROUP.png 0 0 Patrice MacMillan https://jsginc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/JOHNSON-SERVICE-GROUP.png Patrice MacMillan2021-12-14 22:21:382021-12-16 08:30:32November 2021 New Hires
November 2021 New Hires
We are excited to introduce some new team members to the JSG family! Please join us in welcoming our newest employees and take a moment to learn a little bit more about each of them. Here are our new hires for November 2021!
- Some details about my family: I have 9 siblings – 1 full sibling (sister) and the rest are half-siblings (2 half-brothers and 6 half-sisters). My immediate family is my sister, my dad, and my mother.
- My career background is public health – particularly interested in disease prevention and health promotion, such as mitigating obesity-related health issues, promoting physical activity, nutrition, and maternal and child health. I graduated from Purdue University with a Master of Public Health in 2021.
- My hobbies include listening to music from the 60s-90s, hiking, going on adventures, shopping, drawing, painting, and hanging out with friends and family.
- I am engaged! We have been together for almost 8 years now and have a wedding date of 5/6/22. We have two handsome boys together Calvin (5) and Ashton (3). We also have our fur babies, 2 cats, and a dog.
- I spend most of my time with my kids. We like to keep them active, so when one sport ends, they are usually starting another. Other than that, I spend as much time with my family and friends as I can. I do enjoy a good book when I get the chance!
- Fun Fact: I share the same birthday with my dad!
- I have a daughter (Jayda) she’s 12. She keeps me busy with all her sports. I also have a son (Jalyne) he’s 19 and went away to college on a full sports scholarship for wrestling. I also have a Yorkie who thinks she’s a pit bull. She sits in the window and barks at everyone all day. LOL. I bought her a shirt that says security.
- In my free time, I like to spend my weekends at my boyfriend’s vacation home when the weather is nice, where I do absolutely nothing. Good times.
- I have 20+ years of customer service experience, but I am looking to transition into HR. I am currently working on finishing my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human resources management.
- Fun fact: My daughter and I look so much alike she can open my iPhone with her face
- I am originally from Tennessee (Go Vols!) My brother is also a recruiter for JSG and recommended that I join the company, so here I am!
- My career background stems mostly from customer service and management.
- I have two german shepherds and live with my fiancée. (Wedding in April of 2022) Between wedding planning and the dogs, we stay very busy outside of work.
- I was born in Western Canada, grew up in Central New York & have been in Birmingham for the past 35 years.
- I enjoy cooking & at times have helped cook on my friend’s food truck.
- In my spare time, I volunteer coach for the area youth ice hockey program.