Thank you for choosing Johnson Service Group (JSG) to be your career partner. We value our relationship and we’re proud to walk alongside you on your career path. We also understand and value our existing relationships and we would love the opportunity to partner again in the future.
We encourage our partners to be proactive and begin to pursue your next assignment at least one month prior to the end of your current assignment. Use the following tips to help you prepare for the next step.
- Establish your own expectations in terms of money, availability, and location
- Update your resume to reflect changes
- Contact information
- Current assignment details
- Remove any unrelated information
- Gain Recruiter Support
- Establish a relationship with a recruiter who specializes in your industry and or skill set. JSG partners with professionals from multiple industries and backgrounds. Review all the industries we service in North America.
- It’s our goal to open lines of communication early and consistently throughout the duration of your assignment. Keep a record of your JSG Recruiter contact information.
- Join Our Talent Network
- Get email alerts when JSG has opportunities that require your skills and talents.
- Job Search Tool
- Use the JSG Job Search tool to search for the right opportunities for you. Once the search is complete, copy the link and save it. Use this link to get updated job results for the career of your dreams.
- Social Media Readiness
The best recruitment relationships are long-term and should be leveraged when you start thinking about the next step in your career. Partnering with a specialized JSG Recruiter will allow you to learn insights about your industry, skill set, and location so you may navigate the job market easier. The best way to control your career is to start early. Contact a local area JSG Recruiter today.
If you have never worked with a recruiting firm to secure a position, get a general idea of what you can expect when you contact a recruiter.